Dismiss Your Traffic Ticket with I Drive Safely's Online Course
If you're caught violating a traffic law, you will be issued a piece of paper that outlines what you did wrong, and in most cases, a dollar amount that you will have to pay as a fine for breaking the law. This is a citation, or a traffic ticket.
Reasons for Traffic Ticket Dismissal
There are many reasons a traffic ticket could be rendered invalid. If any of these apply to your citation, you might be able to use them to get your ticket dismissed:
- Incorrect information : Sometimes, an officer will write down your information incorrectly. If there's anything wrong on your ticket–your middle name, the time of day, the color of your car–pointing that out could get you out of your ticket, your fine, and your points.
- Faulty equipment : If you can prove that the officer's radar gun was faulty, or the red light camera flashes incorrectly, you can prove to the judge that your citation is flawed.
- Defensive driving : If you proactively complete a defensive driving course, you can prove to the judge that you're taking the necessary steps to correcting your own bad behavior, and he or she may let you off the hook.
- Police officer doesn't show up : Sometimes, when you go to court to contest your ticket, the officer who issued the ticket won't show up. In that case, the judge, faced with no other argument but your own, is much more likely to dismiss your case.
Options After Getting a Traffic Ticket (for infractions)
Once you have a ticket, you can do any of the following:
- Plead guilty and pay the fine: Mail in the payment and a copy of the ticket as per the instructions on the back of the citation.
- Plead guilty and go to traffic school: If you're eligible for traffic school, you can enroll in a course to hide the points on your record, preventing your insurance rates from going up.
- Provide proof of correction: If you received a "fix-it ticket," providing evidence that you've taken care of the problem should be all you need.
- Request a trial: If you feel you aren't guilty, you may ask for a court trial or trial by written declaration.
The Stress-Free Way to Learn
Taking a traffic ticket dismissal course is easier than ever, with I Drive Safely's online defensive driving and traffic school courses! So, whether you're satisfying a specific type of traffic violation, or need to take traffic school in order to satisfy requirements surrounding a suspended drivers license, doing it online is the way to go! Now you can complete your driving class from the comfort of your own home, and you can do so on your own time! Our hassle-free online driver safety course adapts to your schedule, so you only study when you find the time. Log in from any computer, day or night, and work as quickly or leisurely as you wish. It's as simple as that.
When you take your defensive driving ticket dismissal course online, you benefit from the convenience of a state approved course without the need for a classroom. Each course is state-specific, and utilizes advanced technology and proven teaching techniques to help you learn faster and retain your knowledge. The traffic ticket dismissal course is the minimum length allowed by state law, so you complete it as quickly as permitted. Plus you'll enjoy:
- Engaging videos and 3D graphics
- Interactive animations and quizzes
- An audio read-along feature
- 24 hour customer support
I Drive Safely is approved nationwide, and we offer an online driver improvement courses all over the country. No matter what state you live in, we have a course for you. With Arizona defensive driving, California traffic school, Florida traffic school, Texas defensive driving, and more, we can help you reduce points and lower insurance rates from anywhere. The courses are state-specific, easy to complete, and hassle-free.
We keep your course open to you 24 hours a day, so no matter what your schedule is like, you're able to find the time to study. Whether you work full time or go to school, you won't have to change your lifestyle just to take a defensive driving class online . And since the course is split into simple chapters, you can focus on one at a time, as leisurely as you like. Taking a truly worry-free online defensive driving to dismiss ticket course helps you learn in ease and comfort.
If you are not completely satisfied within 30-days of purchasing your defensive driving ticket dismissal course, we will be happy to give you a full refund (less $8 for processing). As long as you have yet to take the final exam, we will gladly give your money back, no questions asked. Just contact our customer support line available 24/7.
Start Your Course Today
It's always the right time to take an online driver improvement course - and it begins with a simple mouse click—start yours today!