Online Defensive Driving Courses in North Carolina
If you’ve received a traffic violation in the state of North Carolina, you may be ordered by a court or judge to take a North Carolina defensive driving course. Upon request, you may even be able to complete one of these courses in order to dismiss or reduce points from your record. I Drive Safely offers two different defensive driving courses for North Carolina:
North Carolina 4-Hour Traffic Safety Course
The 4-hour course is for drivers in Guilford or Wake counties. This is a more condensed version of the traditional 8-hour course.
North Carolina 8-Hour Traffic Safety Course
The 8-hour course is for drivers in all other North Carolina counties, as well as those drivers who have already completed the 4-hour course in the last three years.
If you want even more information about the differences between the two courses, check out our blog post breaking down each one.
Fun, Convenient North Carolina Online Defensive Driving
We know that taking defensive driving courses can be a hassle. At I Drive Safely, we believe that it doesn’t have to be. Our courses are designed with you in mind – easy to complete, flexible enough to fit in with your busy life, and backed by over 20 years of experience designing online driving instruction programs.
With I Drive Safely, you can complete your course:
- Anywhere – all you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection!
- Anytime – you have 24/7 online access to your coursework.
- At your own pace – complete the course in one sitting, or take it one chapter at a time. Your course progress saves automatically!
I Drive Safely makes it easy to complete your course on-time and apply what you’ve learned using features such as:
- Coursework that is broken down into easy-to-manage chapters
- Multiple-choice review quizzes
- Final exam at the end of the course