4-Hour Traffic School Made Easy
Our 100% online North Carolina 4-hour defensive driving course gives you the freedom to progress based on your own busy schedule and learning preferences. We give you the ultimate flexibility to become a safer driver.
With I Drive Safely, you can complete your course:
- Anywhere – all you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection!
- Anytime – you have 24/7 online access to your coursework.
- At your own pace – complete the course in one sitting, or take it one chapter at a time. Your course progress saves automatically!
I Drive Safely makes it easy to complete your course on-time and apply what you’ve learned using features such as:
- Coursework that is broken down into easy-to-manage chapters
- Multiple-choice review quizzes
- Final exam at the end of the course
How it Works: 4-Hour North Carolina Defensive Driving
The traffic school process can be confusing, especially in North Carolina with 2 different kinds of courses.
You can take this course if you:
- Received a minor traffic citation in Guilford County or Wake County
- Have been ordered by a court to complete a 4-hour NC defensive driving course
- Decided to take a driver improvement course in North Carolina voluntarily in order to receive an insurance discount.
Our course not only provides the best, most up-to-date information on safe, responsible driving, but it does so in an engaging and effective way. And now, I Drive Safely has two defensive driving course formats to choose from:
- Presents all coursework in brief, easy-to-understand chapters
- Easy, affordable, and convenient – automatically saves your progress!
- Option to upgrade to audio to have course read out loud
- Teaches you safe driving via a streaming video
- Easiest way to complete an online defensive driving course
- Engaging and entertaining
Customer Support When You Need It
We’re here to help you when you need us. Our Customer Support Team is available 7 days a week. Give them a call whenever you have a question.