Indiana Driver Safety Program
Whether you’re trying to remove points from your driver record or trying to get a discount on your car insurance, you can complete our online Indiana DSP course in no time.
Our Driver Safety Program Course:
- 100% online and self-paced course work with the freedom to complete the course anywhere.
- Engaging content focussed on driver safety and easy-to-understand.
- Looking for a training course DVD? Contact our customer support line for more information.*
Fully Approved by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles
Our course is 100% approved by the Indiana BMV to be used to reduce the points on your driver record by all state courts. The course must be completed within 90 days of receiving your BMV notification for your traffic violation.
Checking your Driver Record
Indiana law provides a point value for each of your traffic violations. The points range from 0-10 based on the seriousness of the offense. When taking the DSP course, you earn a 4-point credit toward your driver record.
Once you’ve successfully finished your course, the Indiana BMV will be notified within 24 hours of completion. It will then take 7 to 10 business days for the points to be removed from your driver record.
To check your record you can:
- View a free non-printable version through the Indiana BMV website.
- Request an official driver record that can be printed and used for court appearances, state agencies, and employers here.
Customer Support 7 Days a Week!
No matter what day or time you decide to take the course, our customer support team is just a phone call or email. Learn with ease at knowing we’re with you every step of the way.
*You agree to use the DVD in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the content therein. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the DVD.