Maricopa County Defensive Driving School CourseWhen you take a Maricopa County Defensive Driving School course (also known as an Arizona Diversion Attendance course) with I Drive Safely, the benefits are endless. Some of the features you'll enjoy include:
- Online convenience and affordability
- The ability to log in and out anytime
- Animations and videos in every unit
- Court approval throughout the county
- Same-day processing and free shipping
- Customer support team available 7 days a week!
Who Can Take Maricopa Defensive Driving Course Online?If you have received a traffic ticket and have been referred by the court to take a defensive driving course, this course is for you. It can be used to remove the violation from your driving record. However, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The ticket you received was for a civil moving violation.
- 12 months must have passed since the violation date on your last traffic citation.
- Your ticket was not issued as the result of an accident that caused injury or death.
- Your case is not set for a hearing.
- You do not hold a commercial driver license.
Course ApprovalThis Maricopa County Defensive Driving School course is approved throughout your county by the Arizona State Supreme Court, so it meets all the requirements to erase an Arizona traffic violation from your record.
Course InformationThe course consists of twelve units that cover important issues affecting drivers every day. The graphics and interactive animations throughout the course keep you from getting bogged down with tons of reading. There is also a short multiple-choice quiz at the end of every unit, so you can review everything you have learned and practice for the final exam.
Final ExamAt the end of your course, there is a final exam that consists of 25 questions. You must score a minimum of 80% to pass. Luckily, you get two attempts to pass the exam, so you don't have to feel tons of pressure on your first try.
Instant ProcessingWe know that you want to say goodbye to your ticket as soon as possible, and that's why we make sure to process your Certificate of Completion the very moment you finish the course. It is then mailed directly to your home for your convenience, and the shipping is completely free!
Traffic Violations in MaricopaNot every traffic violation can be dismissed with Arizona defensive driving school, but many of them can. A few of the violations that can be removed from your record with a defensive driving course include:
- Running a red light
- Following too closely
- Turning right on a red
Arizona Point SystemArizona, like many other states, has a point system in place for traffic violations that determines how well you are driving. Drivers accumulate points on their driving record for each traffic violation they are convicted of; the number of points depends on the severity of the violation. A few examples are:
- Speeding: 3 points
- Running a traffic signal and causing serious injury: 4 points
- Leaving the scene of an accident: 6 points