Florida Basic 4hr Driving School
I Drive Safely’s Florida 4-hour Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) course gives you all the benefits of a traditional classroom course, without any of the frustrating inconveniences.
Florida Driver Improvement Course for those who:
- Received a non-criminal minor traffic ticket.
- Been ordered by the court to take the 4 hour driving course.
- Been involved in a traffic accident which was your fault and someone was injured.
- Been involved in 2 or more collisions within a year.
- Decided to take a Florida driver improvement course voluntarily in order to receive an insurance discount.
Our Florida Traffic School Formats
Our Florida 4 Hour Basic Driver Improvement Course is available in three formats for your convenience:
- Text: A simple text-based course filled with interactive graphics and videos.
- Audio: An upgrade for the text course that includes a narrated audio track. Listen your way to completion.
- Streaming Video: A brand new streaming video version of the course. Sit back, relax, and watch a video. This is the easiest way to complete your BDI course.
What to Expect from Our Florida Driving School
Taking I Drive Safely’s Florida 4-hour BDI course means you have the freedom to progress through the course based on your own busy schedule and learning preferences. We give you the ultimate flexibility to become a safer driver at the Florida 4 hour traffic school.
- Study wherever you want – all you need is a computer with an Internet connection
- Study whenever you want – you have 24/7 access to our 4 hour driving school
- Study however you want – complete the course in one sitting, or take it one chapter at a time
- Log in and out as many times as you want and pick up right where you left off
4-Hour Traffic School
I Drive Safely’s Florida 4-hour BDI Traffic School course is fully approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to meet all court requirements. Not only is it the easiest way to take care of your traffic-related needs, but it’s also the most comprehensive, engaging, and fun course available.
Our Florida 4-hour Driver Improvement Course is broken down into easy-to-manage, single-subject chapters to help you absorb the information quicker. At the end of each chapter, you’ll take a multiple-choice review quiz, and at the end of the course, you’ll be presented with a final exam. Both the quizzes and the exam allow unlimited retakes, so you’re practically guaranteed to pass.
Florida Certificate Delivery
When you complete your Florida 4-hour Basic Driver Improvement Course, we know you want your completion certificate as soon as possible, so we’ve got you covered. I Drive Safely processes your information and certificate the very same day you complete our course. If you need your completion certificate sooner rather than later, we also offer instant electronic certificate.
Customer Support Whenever You Need It
Our team of professionally trained, certified customer support members is available 7 days a week to take your concerns and questions. We’ll be sure to give you a response as soon as possible.
Sign up today and we can get you behind the wheel in no time!