Who Can Take the 4 Hour Driving Course?
This BDI course is for those who:
- Received a non-criminal minor traffic ticket.
- Have been ordered by the court to take the 4 hour driving course.
- Have been involved in a traffic accident which was your fault and someone was injured.
- Have been involved in 2 or more collisions within a year.
- Decided to take a driver improvement course in Florida voluntarily in order to receive an insurance discount.
What to Expect from Our 4 Hour Florida Driving School
Our 100% online Florida 4-hour Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) course gives you the freedom to progress based on your own busy schedule and learning preferences. We give you the ultimate flexibility to become a safer driver. Our course is fully approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to meet all court requirements.
With I Drive Safely, you can complete your course:
- Anywhere – all you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection!
- Anytime – you have 24/7 online access to your coursework.
- At your own pace – complete the course in one sitting, or take it one chapter at a time. Your course progress saves automatically!
I Drive Safely makes it easy to complete your course on-time and apply what you’ve learned using features such as:
- Coursework that is broken down into easy-to-manage chapters
- Multiple-choice review quizzes
- Final exam at the end of the course
- Unlimited attempts for all quizzes and the final exam!