Florida 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course
This Florida 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) course specifically caters to Florida drivers who:
- Have a revoked or suspended license and have been ordered to take this course to reinstate it
- Must apply for their hardship license
- Frequently break traffic rules and accumulate traffic violations
We understand that you want to right your driving-related wrongs and get back on the road safer and more responsible than ever. That’s why this Florida 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course is convenient, quick, and fun for everyone.
Our Online Florida ADI Course, on Your Schedule
This Florida 12 Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course is 100% online and offers the flexibility and freedom to complete the course based on your own learning preferences and schedule. After all, the process of regaining your license should go as smoothly as possible – so all the fuss and hassle is taken out of the coursework by allowing you to take the advanced driving improvement course when it’s convenient for you.
- Study wherever you want – all you need is a computer with an active Internet connection.
- Study whenever you want – the 12 hour driving course in Florida is available to take 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Study as long as you want – power through the 12 hour driving class in one sitting, or take it one chapter at a time with numerous breaks.
- Log in and out as many times as you want – a convenient auto-save feature lets you pick up right where you left off - every time.
We believe freedom and flexibility makes for success - both when learning, and when driving. I Drive Safely is on your side.
Florida State-Approved for a Quality ADI Course
The Florida 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course is fully approved by the state of Florida in all 67 counties to get you one step closer to reinstating your Florida drivers license. Using advanced adult education techniques, we offer a 12-hour course that’s as engaging and comprehensive as it is fun and entertaining. Interactive graphics, vibrant animations, and lively audio maximize knowledge retention, allowing you to become a safer, more responsible driver in record time.
12 Hour Traffic School - Course Completion
When you complete the 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course, you won't be kept waiting. If you’re completing the course as directed by the DHSMV, reporting will happen electronically to the state of Florida. If you’ve been ordered to complete the Florida advanced driving course by a Florida court, your completion certificate will be processed as soon as possible for delivery to your home address.
Customer Support 7 Days a Week
Do you have questions or concerns about the Florida 12 hour traffic school? Feel free to give us a call or send us an email. Our customer support team is available for you 7 days a week – after all, you never know when you’ll need more information about the Florida license reinstatement process. You’ll get the answers you need with exemplary service and consideration in the Florida 12 hour driving course.
I Drive Safely gives you the most convenient tools to get your Florida license reinstated – what are you waiting for? Sign up today!