How to Earn a Discount on Your Monthly Insurance Rates
- Check with your insurance provider for eligibility.
Though the insurance discount is mandatory for anyone who completes a PIRP course, there may be extenuating factors in your driving history that might prevent you from qualifying. Contact your insurance provider and double check that you’re good to go.
- Enroll in and complete your New York PIRP course online.
- Send your certificate of completion to your insurance company to receive your mandatory 10% discount.
Make sure you submit your completion certificate within 90 days of finishing the course.
- If you meet the 90-day submission deadline, your discount should go into effect immediately and be retroactive to the date you finished the course.
- If you submit your completion after 90 days, your discount may be applied from the date you submitted your defensive driving course certificate.
- Check with your insurance company for full details.
- Enjoy your reduced insurance rate!
When you complete our course, you won’t have to worry about waiting for long periods of time to receive your credit. Finish the coursework by 4:00 p.m. Eastern time, and we’ll send your completion information directly to the New York DMV the same day, so you can take advantage of your point reduction as soon as possible.
We’ll also send you a copy of your completion certificate for FREE so you can obtain your insurance discount. If you want that discount sooner rather than later, we also offer expedited delivery options at a reasonable price.
No matter when or where you’re studying, help is always a phone call away. Whether you need help with your course, the point reduction process, or even just New York traffic law in general, we’re here for you. Our Customer Support Team is available 7 days a week to make every step of the process easy and hassle-free.