Austin TX Defensive Driving Online Course
- Study when you have the time
- Easy, engaging lessons
- Benefit from live support
- Take the course at your own pace
- Money-back guarantee
Why Should I Take a Defensive Driving Course in Austin?
There is more than one reason to take Austin defensive driving school. You may wish to take it because you received a traffic citation that you would like to dismiss. Or, you may just want to get a discount on your insurance.
If you take a course for a traffic violation:
- You can dismiss the ticket
- You can prevent points from being added to your driving record
If you take a course for an insurance discount:
- You can lower your insurance rate by up to 10%
- You can have the discount for up to three years
How We Help You Reduce Future Traffic Violations
Our defensive driving course for Austin, Texas is specifically geared toward your location. Therefore, our online course is focused on Texas traffic laws, and offers all the information you need to be a safer driver right here in the state's capital. That means you'll learn things like car accident prevention and tips on how to stay more alert on the road. While the content of our course is certainly an essential factor in the improvement of your driving skills, the structure of the course makes a huge difference, too.
- Our course is 100% online, so you can access it from any computer with an Internet connection.
- We let you progress through the course at your own pace; you can finish in one sitting or spread the material out as much as you'd like.
- You can take the final exam as many times as you need in order to pass.
There are certain requirements that must be met in order for you to take online Austin defensive driving classes:
- You must have a valid driver's license
- Before you are scheduled to appear in court, you will need to request the court's permission to take a defensive driving course
Reasons You May Not Take a Defensive Driving Course
You are ineligible to participate in Austin defensive driving school if:
- You have taken a defensive driving course for ticket dismissal within the last year (12 months)
- You hold a commercial drivers license
- There are numerous violations that disqualify you from being able to take a defensive driving course. These include:
- Driving more than 25 MPH over the speed limit
- Driving without being insured
- Illegally passing a school bus
After You Take Your Defensive Driving Course
In order to pass your defensive driving course, you'll need to understand what you learn and be able to remember it for quizzes and your final exam. But your course is about so much more than fulfilling your requirement for ticket dismissal. Keep in mind that the reason you're taking a Texas traffic school course is because you failed to adhere to the law. Even after your course is over, you should retain what you've learned and apply those skills and techniques to your driving. Below is a list of a few that you should definitely memorize:
- How to safely pass other drivers on the highway
- How to drive safely when weather conditions are bad
- How to deal with aggressive drivers on the road
Join more than 5 million satisfied customers today!