Texas Defensive Driving & Driving Record Combo
Dismissing a traffic ticket in Texas can be a pain – you have to complete a defensive driving course and submit an updated copy of your Texas driving record for defensive driving to the courts. We can help you with both quickly and easily. Ordering our defensive driving course and driving record combo saves you a trip to the DPS office – we'll send you a certified Type 3A driving record that will meet the court's requirements. This combo offers:
- Instant processing & delivery
- A hassle-free experience - no standing in the DPS line
- One simple registration to get everything you need
Our TX Driving Course Formats
- Text: The basic version of our course – easy to read, with lots of pictures and even some video features.
- Audio: Listen along as the text version of the course is narrated to you.
- Video: The entire course on video – simply sit back and watch!
What Information is Contained in Your Driving Record?
Any time you are convicted of a traffic violation or are involved in a car accident, it will appear on your driving record. If you complete a defensive driving course for a citation, the ticket will be removed from your driving record, and your completion of a defensive driving course will be noted on your record.
Speedy Delivery of Your Texas Driving Record
We process driver record requests throughout the day, Monday through Friday. If you're in a hurry, we also offer express delivery options to ensure you get it in time. Choose from email delivery, FedEx overnight, or free standard shipping, and we'll make sure your driving record arrives quickly. That way, once you complete your Texas defensive driving course online and driving record to receive your completion certificate, you will have everything the court requires to dismiss the ticket.