Virginia Driver Improvement Program Overview
In the state of Virginia, a driver improvement course can be taken for the following reasons:
- Satisfy a court order or DMV requirement
- Dismiss a ticket or traffic violation
- Reduce points or fines associated with a violation
- Receive 5 Safe Driving Points
- Earn an auto insurance discount
Whatever the case may be, why not make it easy with I Drive Safely’s Virginia driver improvement online course? You deserve to take a virginia driver improvement class that is easy from start to finish. Take care of that Virginia traffic ticket quickly and easily - no fuss, no bother.
Online Driver Improvement Course
Our Virginia driver improvement program is the most effective way to keep your insurance rates low and your driving record clean. The Virginia DMV driver improvement course is 100% online, which means you don’t have to spend an entire afternoon or two stuck in a stuffy classroom just to dismiss a ticket or get 5 Safe Driving Points. With a fully online course, you’ll find benefits such as:
- Study the course 24/7 - whether you’re a night owl or an early bird, the course is always available when you want it.
- Study wherever you want - all you need is a computer with an Internet connection.
- Set your own schedule - power through the course in one go, or break it up into smaller chunks for easy learning.
- Log in and out as many times as you want - our convenient auto-save feature means you’ll always pick up right where you left off.
In the state of Virginia, many students are required to turn in a certificate to the court and may have to appear in court. Contact the DMV if you have questions.
Approved by the Virginia DMV
I Drive Safely is a dmv approved driving school that has been accredited to meet and satisfy all your traffic-related needs. It doesn’t matter which county you live in, or which court you report to. Our Virginia dmv driver improvement program fulfills all state requirements and can help you remove a ticket from your record, lower your insurance rates, reduce your fines and fees and teach you to become a safer, more responsible driver.
Our Virginia driver improvement program is eight hours long spanning eight chapters, each of which focus on a single subject for easier education and knowledge retention. To maximize the driver approved driving schools we have further engagement, chapters are filled to the brim with entertaining graphics, interactive animations, and vibrant videos that cover topics such as:
- Virginia traffic law
- The hazards of intoxicated driving
- Driving tips to help you prevent accidents
- Defensive driving tips and etiquette
Upon the completion of the last chapter, you’ll have to pass a final exam.
Lower Insurance Rates
One of the benefits of taking our course is that you may be able to lower your auto insurance bills. Simply contact your insurance provider, ask if they offer a discount to drivers who voluntarily take a defensive driving course, and see if you’re eligible.
I Drive Safely Virginia Fast Certificate Delivery
After officially finishing our Virginia driver improvement program, you’ll want your completion certificate as soon as possible - and with I Drive Safely, you won’t have to spend a dime! Your completion information will be electronically submitted to DMV within 24 hours. For your records, we can have your certificate in the mail via standard USPS delivery, at no additional cost to you. But just in case, we also offer you plenty of low-priced options for expedited delivery, instant electronic certificate (PDF) in case you need your certificate sooner rather than later.
Customer Support When You Need It
I Drive Safely’s Virginia driver improvement course program is back by a team of friendly and professional customer support representatives ready and willing to help you out. Our customer support team is comprised of licensed professionals who are eager to help you with any question you may have 7 days a week. Whether it’s about the course or just Virginia traffic law in general, you can always count on us to keep you covered.
Other Terms and Conditions
- It is your responsibility to determine if your court accepts this computer-based driver improvement course to satisfy a court required driver improvement course.
- If you are under age 20, this computer-based driver improvement clinic will not satisfy a driver improvement clinic requirement. You must satisfactorily complete a clinic that provides classroom instruction.
- The DMV is committed to promoting transportation safety through the certification of quality driver training programs. If you have comments or concerns about this course, call our toll-free number: 1-877-885-5790