Your Easy Path to Nevada Online Traffic School
When you've got a traffic ticket, you don't have time to waste sitting in a classroom to get the points dismissed. You need a solution that's fast, easy, affordable, and convenient for you. Thankfully, I Drive Safely has everything you're looking for with our online Nevada Traffic School!
- Fast & easy ticket dismissal
- Fit the course around your schedule
- No textbooks or classrooms
- Affordable price
- Self-paced with no pressure or stress
- Guaranteed success!
When you study traffic school in Nevada online, your point reduction becomes much easier, because you have full control over when, where, and how you study. No driving to an inconvenient classroom or wasting time during your weekend. It's all on your terms!
This isn't just a fly-by-night gimmick - our course meets every requirement set forth by the state to:
- Satisfy a court order or plea-bargain agreement
- Earn a 3-point reduction on your driving record from a traffic violation
- Earn a 3-point credit on your driving record for taking it voluntarily
- Earn a discount on your insurance premium
To take this Nevada traffic school online course to satisfy a court order, or to reduce points from your license:
- You must hold a valid Nevada driver's license
- You may not have taken a defensive driving/traffic school course within the past 12 months
- You must have less than 12 points on your driving record
- You do not have any pending traffic violations
You get all of the same quality traffic safety material in a concise online format, making it far more convenient for you to work on at your own pace and schedule. Make sure you confirm your point reduction with your court if you're taking it for a traffic violation, and check with your insurance company for their discount eligibility requirements! For an in-depth look at each process for Nevada online traffic school, visit our How It Works page.
I Drive Safely offers two Nevada Online Driver Improvement courses to meet your specific needs:
- Our Court Point Reduction Course is for drivers who have been issued a court order or plea-bargain agreement and must complete a driving safety course
- Our DMV Point Reduction Course is for all others drivers looking to reduce points from a traffic ticket, earn a 3-point credit on their driving record, or qualify for an insurance discount. This course may be taken once every 12 months.
Each course is only 5 hours long (the fastest time allowed by the state!), and you can work through those hours in whatever way you choose. You'll study single-subject chapters that each end with a multiple-choice quiz, and your final exam allows unlimited retakes to pass. That means you are 100% guaranteed to earn your point reduction or meet your court requirement!
Just because you need to take care of your traffic ticket quickly doesn't mean you should feel pressured while doing so. This online Nevada Defensive Driving is intended to be quick and easy, and entirely adjustable to your speed and schedule. You can work from any computer, logging in and out as necessary, and take breaks when you need them. Work in as many sessions as it takes to complete the course, and go as quickly or slowly as you're comfortable with.
Whenever you choose to work on your course, you have an entire team backing you up. Our Customer Support professionals are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions when you have them. You can call or email a representative whenever you're studying! Whatever you need, we'll have the answer you're looking for.
We want you to experience the ease and comfort that come along with working with the best. I Drive Safely is the industry leader for defensive driving and traffic school, and your online Nevada Traffic School course comes with our guarantee that you will be completely happy with the expertly-designed program we're providing you. To prove it, we've built in a Money-Back Guarantee with your course; if you aren't satisfied within the first 30 days, just let us know and we'll issue you a refund.
Signing up is completely risk-free - you only have positive results to look forward to! Register for your online Nevada Traffic School today.
5 Million Customers
Our online traffic school course for Nevada residents is fully approved by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles to help drivers reduce points, meet a court requirement, or earn a 3-point credit.
Join more than 5 million