Not sure what to carve this year? Try your hand at one of these cool driving inspired patterns and send us a picture of your creation! Your pumpkin will be featured in our next newsletter!
Click on any of the patterns below and print!
- Cut a circle around the stem of your pumpkin and remove the seeds inside.
- Trim and make small incisions in your pattern so that it lies flat on the face of the pumpkin.
- Tape the edges of the pattern to the pumpkin.
- Transfer the pattern by poking small holes along the black shapes with a push pin. (The black shapes will be carved from the pumpkin).
- Remove the pattern.
- Saw carefully along the dotted lines. Gently push the pieces through with your fingers.
- Anchor a candle in the bottom of the pumpkin and light the candle.
- Upload a photo of your pumpkin using our easy upload feature.