Your Better Choice for Washington Defensive Driving
Just because you want to defer your ticket or reduce points from your driving record doesn’t mean you should rearrange your entire life to do it! Our Washington Defensive Driving course will give you the convenience that your busy life needs. With self-paced lessons, an open and adjustable schedule, and dynamic multimedia features, you’ll clear your driving record quickly and easily, right from home.
You work hard for your free time, so naturally, you don’t want to spend an entire Saturday sitting in a classroom. An online defensive driving course for Washington residents gives you the flexibility to study when it’s right for YOU - not when a class schedule tells you to.
- Study from any computer
- Enjoy 24/7 access - learn on YOUR schedule
- Work in unlimited sessions
- No pressure from harsh deadlines
You get to dictate the pace and flow of your course, and you also get to work in a comfortable environment instead of a room full of distractions. The online classroom gives you the space and freedom you’ve been looking for.
Whatever your traffic school needs may be, we offer a WA traffic school course that will satisfy your specific requirements.
- Choose our 4-Hour Level 1 Defensive Driving Course if you’ve received permission from the court to defer a traffic ticket, or you’ve been court-ordered to take a Level 1 traffic school course.
- Pick our 8-Hour Defensive Driving Course if you’ve already taken a Level 1 course, and/or have been referred by the court to take a Level 2 traffic school course.
- Our Voluntary Driver Improvement Course will teach you all of the best driving safety techniques, and help you earn a discount on your insurance premium!
You may only take a defensive driving course in Washington once every 7 years for ticket deferral/point reduction. We’ve also provided you with even more detailed information for each ticket dismissal process on our How It Works page.
Everyone has different schedules, and you need a course that can accommodate your personal needs. You can knock out all of the chapters of your Washington Driver Improvement course in one day if you choose; or, if you only have minutes to spare at a time, you can work in sessions until you’re through!
- Entirely self-paced and self-scheduled
- Single-subject chapters for easier study
- No commuting - save time and money!
Just because your course takes a few hours to do doesn’t mean you’re forced to complete it all at one time. You’ve got the freedom to study however you want.
Textbooks and lectures typically aren’t a helpful way to study; you need to be engaged with your course and participating in the lessons it’s teaching you. When you study your Washington Defensive Driving course online, you’ll experience:
- State-of-the-art multimedia lessons
- Videos, audio, and animations
- Dynamic teaching tools and 3D graphics
- Expertly-crafted material created by professional driving instructors
As the leader of our industry, we know what it takes to ensure your satisfaction, and we know our online defensive driving course will get you that ticket deferral or insurance discount you’re looking for. We offer you around-the-clock Customer Support to answer any questions or correct any issues you might have... and if you’re still not satisfied within 30 days, we’ll give you a refund on your course. It’s that easy.
4 Million Customers
You should never sacrifice quality for convenience, and your I DRIVE SAFELY course gives you both! Our Washington Defensive Driving and Driver Improvement courses are fully approved by courts throughout the state to defer your ticket and even help you earn an insurance discount.
Join more than 4 million