Florida 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course
Our course is fully authorized by the state of Florida in all 67 counties to get you one step closer to reinstating your Florida drivers license.
You must take the 12 hour ADI course if:
- You’ve received 12 points in 12 months
- Your license has been suspended or revoked for non-DUI-related habitual violations
- Your license has been suspended or revoked due to accumulated points
- You have received a court order to attend an ADI course
We understand that you want to right your driving-related wrongs and get back on the road safer and more responsible than ever. That’s why we made sure our course is convenient, quick, and fun for everyone.
Complete the 12 Hour Florida ADI Course on Your Schedule
Our completely online course offers the flexibility and freedom to complete the coursework based on your own learning preferences and schedule. After all, the process of regaining your license should go as smoothly as possible! If you have questions or concerns about the course or the traffic school process, our team of experts is available to help 7 days a week.
With I Drive Safely, you can complete your course:
- Anywhere – all you need is a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection!
- Anytime – you have 24/7 online access to your coursework.
- At your own pace – complete the 12 hour course in one sitting, or take it one chapter at a time. Your course progress saves automatically!
We offer a course that utilizes adult education techniques that maximize retention including interactive graphics, vibrant animations, and lively audio. These allow you to become a safer, more responsible driver in record time!
I Drive Safely gives you the most convenient tools to get your Florida license reinstated – what are you waiting for? Sign up today!