Online traffic school through Arizona Defensive Driving
is a simple and affordable way to take care of your traffic tickets. Our Arizona Defensive Driving course allows you to complete traffic school entirely online. You can access the course from any computer, as long as there is an internet connection. Additionally, you can log on and off as often as you like as the course resumes from where you left off.
CONVENIENT TO TAKE
By taking Arizona traffic school online, you get the added benefit of studying according to your own schedule with unlimited log ons and offs. And you get to study at your own pace so you can take breaks whenever you like.
ANIMATIONS AND VIDEOS
There are eight units in this Arizona Defensive Driving School online course and each one is jam-packed with entertaining animations, videos, and graphics to keep you from getting bored with tons of reading. At the end of every AZ Defensive Driving course unit is a short review quiz that you can take as many times as you want.
You can sign up for this Arizona Traffic School online course in a matter of minutes, so you can start working on it that very same day. When you register you will have to choose a user ID and password for your account, so you can access and work on it anytime you want and from anywhere.Arizona defensive driving courses are State approved in APACHE, COCHISE, COCONINO, GILA, GRAHAM, GREENLEE, LA PAZ, MARICOPA, MOHAVE, NAVAJO, PIMA, PINAL, SANTA CRUZ, YAVAPAI, and YUMA counti
FREE 24/7 SUPPORT
As an added convenience our customer support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached through a toll-free hotline, email or live chat, whichever works best for you. All experts in their field, they can help you with any question you might have regarding our Arizona traffic school course, our company, our sign up process and Arizona traffic laws.
EASY TO USE
Arizona Defensive Driving online also allows you to study at any location and at any time. Our online Arizona Defensive Driving course will guide you through a series of lessons, with a multiple choice quiz at the end of each lesson. Plus, we feature animations and graphics that will keep you entertained as well as increase your chances of passing the first time around.
TO REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE...
Please have the following ready:
- Traffic Citation
- Government Issued Identification
- Payment to be made prior to taking the course
LENGTH OF OUR COURSE
Our course is required by the State to take a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 4.5 hours.
WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of our course or our service, then we will be happy to refund of your money. Simply contact us within 30 days of registering. Please call 1.800.723.1955 for more information.Click here
for our refund policy.
WE TAKE CARE OF THE COURT’S PAPERWORK TOO
Once you have completed the course requirements and passed the examination, I Drive Safely will mail your Certificate of Completion directly to the court, saving you the hassle of delivering it yourself. It does not get any easier than that.
TO BE ELIGIBLE – Arizona Residents
To be eligible to take the Arizona Defensive Driving course:
- You must not have attended a defensive driving course for a traffic citation within the past 24 months.
- Your citation must be on the list of eligible violations. Click here to view the violation list.
- If eligible, you can attend for one violation only.
- If you were involved in a serious injury or fatal accident you are not eligible.
- If you hold a commercial driver’s license you are not eligible for the Defensive Driving Diversion Program, regardless of whether you were driving commercially at the time of the violation. In addition, those driving a commercial vehicle requiring a commercial driver’s license are also not eligible
- You must complete your course 7 days prior to your court date.
For more information, please call (888)334-5565 or CLICK HERE
TO BE ELIGIBLE – Non-Arizona Residents
Eligibility Requirements for Non Arizona Residents:
- Immediately contact an Arizona Certified Defensive Driving School
- You may take an Internet Class
- You may return to Arizona for the class
- You can attend a class in your home state,ONLY if coordinated through an Arizona Certified School
- You must complete your course 7 days prior to your court date