Licensed California Traffic School
- Conveniently fits your schedule
- Take it on any computer
- Benefit from 24/7 live support
- Convenient 'Pay Later' option
- Money-back guarantee
CLEAN UP YOUR DRIVER RECORD
If you have received a traffic ticket, then you can take this course to handle it. This course offers you the convenience your busy life needs because it is all done online. This way you can work on it from anywhere and anytime you want; all you need is a computer with an internet connection.
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE:
- You have a valid Driver's License in your possession
- You may participate only once within an 18 month period
- Your infraction must not be more than 1 point
- You did not fail to appear on your citation
- Your citation does not involve alcohol/drug use or possession
- You were not cited for speeding 25mph over the speed limit
- You must register for the traffic school (and complete it) by a required date
- If you have a commercial driver's license, your violation must have occurred in a non-commercial vehicle and while you were not driving on the job
YOU RECEIVED A TRAFFIC TICKET – NOW WHAT?
If you were recently convicted of a traffic violation in California, you might receive a courtesy notice from the DMV informing you that you are eligible to take traffic school. However, the DMV is not 100% reliable, so it's a good idea to look closely at your ticket and contact your court to find out if you're eligible to mask your ticket with a traffic school course. You will still be required to pay your ticket fine, but traffic school will prevent your insurance company from seeing your violation and ultimately ensure that your rates stay low.
ARE YOU NON-RESIDENT DRIVER WITH A CALIFORNIA TRAFFIC TICKET?
If you receive a traffic violation in California, you may have the option of completing our online California Traffic School to prevent the citation from being reported to your home state. You'll need to meet the same eligibility requirements as a California resident, and once you successfully complete the course, the California DMV will mask your violation. You won't need to worry about your home state issuing points or your insurance company hiking your rate!
ARE YOU A CALIFORNIA LICENSED DRIVER WHO RECEIVED AN OUT OF STATE CITATION?
If you're a California driver who was cited in a different state you must still address your situation in that state. If not, the state of California will add points to your driver record based on what you were cited for. To find out if you can complete traffic school in California or the state you were cited in, contact the court that issued your citation for permission
From San Diego to San Bernardino, our course is 100% licensed by the California DMV, so you can rest assured that you will meet every requirement to handle your traffic ticket. It doesn't matter where you live, or within what county you received your ticket. Throughout the state, from Santa Clara to Los Angeles to Alameda, you can hide your traffic ticket and keep your driving record clean and clear.
WILL THIS CALIFORNIA TRAFFIC SCHOOL CLASS ERASE MY TICKET?
Taking traffic school does not erase a traffic ticket from your permanent driving record, but it does mask it so your insurance company, employer, or others inquiring into your driving background will not see the violation. Traffic tickets, also known as "convictions," will remain on your driving record for a minimum of 3 years, but when you take a traffic school course only you and the DMV will know you made a mistake. However, if you have taken traffic school to mask a conviction within the previous 18 months, if you have a commercial driver's license and received a citation while on the job, or you received a major 2-point violation (such as driving under the influence or reckless driving), your citation will not be masked.
CAN I TAKE THE FINAL EXAM AGAIN IF I DON'T PASS?
Yes, the California DMV allows drivers to take the final exam twice in order to earn a passing score of 70%. After 2 attempts, if you do not pass you will be required to retake your traffic school course.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO TAKING A COURSE ONLINE?
While traffic school is an excellent solution to your traffic citation problems, no one is excited about giving up an entire Saturday to complete a course. Here are a few great reasons to choose an online course to meet your ticket needs:
- You can start and stop your course as often as you wish, allowing you to finish at your own pace.
- You have the freedom to log in from home, from work, or any computer with an Internet connection.
- Multi-media features like 3D graphics, animations, and optional audio make the material more interesting.
- You're not required to be in a classroom, so you have complete and total control over your schedule.
- Your certificate of completion is filed electronically with the DMV for you.
AUTOMATIC CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION NOTIFICATION
Once you complete our I DRIVE SAFELY online traffic school course, we'll automatically notify the DMV on your behalf if the court allows it. With other traffic school/defensive driving courses, drivers must present their certificate to the court in person. Our course is designed for your convenience and we'll get you back in good standing in no time.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We have a team of customer support representatives who can answer any questions you may have throughout the traffic school online California course. And since they are available 24/7, there is always someone there to assist you.