|I Drive Safely » Arizona » Sitemap » Maricopa Traffic School Online|
Maricopa Defensive Driving School
- Study when you have the time
- Take it on any computer
- Benefit from 24/7 live support
- Money-back guarantee
Why Take Maricopa Traffic School?
When you take a Maricopa defensive driving course (also known as an Arizona Diversion Attendance course) with I Drive Safely, the benefits are endless. Some of the features you'll enjoy include:
- Online convenience and affordability
- The ability to log in and out anytime
- Animations and videos in every unit
- Court approval throughout the county
- Same-day processing and free shipping
- A 24/7 Customer Support team
Who Can Take Maricopa County Traffic School?
If you have received a traffic ticket and have been referred by the court to take a defensive driving course, this course is for you. It can be used to remove the violation from your driving record. However, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The ticket you received was for a civil moving violation.
- You have not taken a defensive driving course for any Arizona civil traffic violation in the past two years (24 months).
- Your ticket was not issued as the result of an accident that caused injury or death.
- Your case is not set for a hearing.
- You do not hold a Commercial Driver License.
This Maricopa online traffic school course is approved throughout your county by the Arizona State Supreme Court, so it meets all the requirements to erase an Arizona traffic violation from your record.
This Maricopa defensive driving school course consists of twelve units that cover important issues affecting drivers every day. The graphics and interactive animations throughout the course keep you from getting bogged down with tons of reading. There is also a short multiple-choice quiz at the end of every unit, so you can review everything you have learned and practice for the final exam.
At the end of your course, there is a final exam that consists of 25 questions. You must score a minimum of 80% to pass. Luckily, you get two attempts to pass the exam, so you don't have to feel tons of pressure on your first try.
We know that you want to say goodbye to your ticket as soon as possible, and that's why we make sure to process your Certificate of Completion the very moment you finish the course. It is then mailed directly to your home for your convenience, and the shipping is completely free!
Traffic Violations in Maricopa
Not every traffic violation can be dismissed with Arizona defensive driving school, but many of them can. A few of the violations that can be removed from your record with a defensive driving course include:
- Running a red light
- Following too closely, and
- Turning right on a red.
Arizona Point System
Arizona, like many other states, has a point system in place for traffic violations that determines how well you are driving. Drivers accumulate points on their driving record for each traffic violation they are convicted of; the number of points depends on the severity of the violation. A few examples are:
- Speeding: 3 points
- Running a traffic signal and causing serious injury: 4 points
- Leaving the scene of an accident: 6 points
If you accrue 8 points within a 12-month period, you could have your driver's license suspended.
Benefits of a Clean Record
Clearly, it's best to have a clean driving record so that you avoid any risk of a suspended license. Even isolated incidents have their price; your insurance company could raise your rate after you have a traffic ticket added to your record. That's why it's important to strive to keep points off your driving record altogether.
So sign up now for Maricopa defensive driving and start cleaning up your driving record!